What is there not to love about a delicious frozen dessert that can be easily made with only three ingredients?
All you need:
- one box of ice cream sandwiches (I used a box of 12)
- one container frozen non-dairy topping (thawed)
- chocolate bar for shavings
- Place four ice cream sandwiches side by side
- Smooth layer of non-dairy topping on sandwiches
- Grate chocolate on top of layer
- Repeat again
- Cover entire “cake” with more non-dairy topping
- Grate more chocolate on top
- Keep frozen until ready to serve
Bring it to a gathering, people just may be impressed. Next time I’ll put peanut butter in there somewhere because peanut butter and chocolate just go together.